Celebrating our 10 year anniversary!!
A lot can happen in 10 years, and for Jesse James Fit, it has. This year marks our 10 th anniversary, and we want to thank the community and our clients for making it all possible. So what are our proudest moments over the past 10 years?
1. Jesse James Fit Begins. Jesse Leyva started working on Jesse James Fit in early 2007. Jesse’s vision was to be different than other area big box fitness centers. It was a new idea, and it worked.
2. Expansion #1. With an increase in clientele, we knew an expansion was a must. In 2010, we took on additional space and grew to 3,300 square feet.
3. Wall of Fame. We created the Wall of Fame to celebrate our clients’ successes. They work hard to achieve their weight loss goals and should be recognized.
4. Sponsorship. Being part of a community means activelyparticipating within the community. One of many efforts – JJF has donated to local charities like Cloud 9 Charities for over 10 years, as well as sponsored both Marcus & Flower Mound high schools sports activities & local wounded veterans.
5. Best of Denton. Not once, but for 6 consecutive years, JJF has been named best Personal Trainer, Best Weight Loss Studio and Best PT Facility.
6. Expansion #2. Responding to our clients’ needs, in mid-2011, we extended to 7,700 square feet, adding a hair salon, massage rooms and more workout space.
7. Product Expansion. In 2014, Jesse James Leyva developed Outlaw Bootcamp LLC, an indoor group fitness, 30-minute structured workout model growing to four locations to date.
8. Remodel. In 2016, JJF remodeled to add space for bootcamp classes and business offices, making JJF the headquarters for Outlaw Bootcamp, JJF and all DFW locations.
9. Privately Owned. In 2017 JJF is the only privately owned personal training studio in the country to offer employees health care, a tiered salary program, background checks and a top pay structure.
10. Future Growth. In 2017 preparing for growth, Jesse and his team solidified our mission and vision for the future. Jesse is now including plans for franchise growth of Outlaw Bootcamp product later 2017.
It’s because of our clients and community that we’ve enjoyed such success. To mark the big event of our 10 year anniversary, we’re launching a new milestone program for personal training. Existing clients receive a percentage when they hit milestone weight loss. For new clients, we’re offering 10 percent off now and forever, the 10th month free, 10 Bootcamp credits and 10 free passes. It’s our way of saying thank you to our community. Visit www.facebook.com/JesseJamesFitness for more celebration news.