It doesn’t get healthier than this! If most of your meals contained the fiber and protein of this meal, then you’d be living life in the body of your dreams. It’s very possible- it’s just a matter of changing your eating habits. Enjoy!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½ inch strips
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- ½ red bell pepper
- 4 Green Onions
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- dash of salt and pepper
- Place a large skillet over high heat. Add half of the olive oil. Once hot, add the garlic, ginger, chicken pieces and cashews. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken mixture from the skillet and set aside on a clean plate.
- Add the remaining oil to the hot skillet. Add the bell peppers, onions and asparagus and cook for 3 minutes. Add the chicken broth to the skillet and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Return the chicken mixture to the skillet and combine with the veggies. Stir in the lemon juice, chia seeds and a dash of sea salt and black pepper. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 346 calories, 12g fat, 30g carbohydrate, 168mg sodium, 2g sugar, 4g fiber, and 22g protein.
Spread the word. Use the link below to share this newsletter with your friends.